15-20 minutes is all one needs in the tub to experience the benefits of these products. Shake a little (or a lot) of our CBD Bath Soak, slip into the tub, and let it all melt away.
Whether you are looking to ease sore muscles, relax your mind or ready yourself for bed, nothing does the trick like a nice, warm bath at the end of the day. But what if you could do that and more, all with the ingredients you add to your tub?
Relaxation time with our CBD Bath Soaks just might be the ultimate way to soothe your body and mind.
For those unsure about trying CBD, a soak would be an amazing way to “test the water” (pun intended) and experience its benefits without ingesting it.
A combination of hot water, CBD, salts and beneficial essential oils will turn an old-fashioned bath into the spa-like getaway we all need.
Looking beyond the average reasons for bath time – the ability to relax, decompress and get clean, of course – added CBD may help ease pain, inflammation, and help soothe skin conditions. However, we go above and beyond just the benefits of CBD and choose our additional ingredients for their therapeutic properties.
Our Relief, Relax and Breathe all have the same base ingredients; however, each are enhanced with their own essential oils and pairings.
- Coconut oil – may help reduce inflammation, heal wounds, and retain moisture
- Epsom salt – may provide magnesium, which can relieve stress and tension, promote sleep, and aid digestion
- Kaolin clay – may help with rashes and irritation
ESSENTIAL OILS/ PAIRINGS:
- Breathe: Frankincense, Camphor, Lemon Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Sweet Bay Leaf Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Mint Oil, Peppermint oil, Menthol. Paired with dried Spearmint. Known for being anti-cough agents, natural decongestants, and antivirals
- Relief: Eucalyptus Oil, Spearmint Oil. Paired with Arnica flowers. Known for reducing pain and inflammation
- Relax: Ylang-ylang, Elemi, Chamomile, Bitter Orange Oil, Mandarin Oil, Patchouli, Blue Tansy Oil. Paired with dried Lavender. Known for being natural sedatives and antidepressants.
Our Soothe Bath Soak was created for the owners’ eldest son, who suffers from an extreme case of eczema. The base ingredients differ in this soak because the needs of the skin are different.
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt – may reduce scaling, redness, and irritation.
- Colloidal Oatmeal – all-natural skin soothing solution that attracts and locks moisture in the skin
- Coconut Oil – may help reduce inflammation, heal wounds, and retain moisture
- Kaolin Clay – may help with rashes and irritation
ESSENTIAL OILS/ PAIRING:
- Lavender Essential Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil. Paired with Pink Himalayan Sea Salt. Known for calming and hydrating irritated skin.
20-30 minutes is all one needs to experience the benefits of these products. Shake a little (or a lot) of our CBD Bath Soak, slip into the tub, and let it all melt away. Trust us, you’ll be ready for bed in no time!